Friday, January 28, 2011

Oooh! Hello February!

February I have OODLES of plans! I want to do my first twitter raffle for followers, and I want to set a launch date for my site! I've been sitting on my domain for wayyyyy too long and it's definitely time to get that thing up and pumping!

What else does the great month of February contain?

Valentines day! Mmm! Nothing like a sweet romantic holiday to get your blood boiling!

What are you going to get me? You know getting me something is getting yourself something! I am a rather -affffectionate- receiver of gifts! Check out my Amazon Wishlist.

If not, there's always the option for a naughty cam show! Book with me soon.

Mmm! Something to remind you of what you're missing?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Post a Comment