Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hells yes!

Mmm! Sexy!  Who has new stuff?  I DO!

Yesssss!  I've got a couple of new bottles of liquid silk and a BIG OL' DILDO.  Not just any big ol dildo!  An ejaculating big old didlo!  Ooo! Cute!

Here are our promotion pictures with Squirtsworth McStinkyballs (seriously, have you ever smelled a doc johnson fresh out of the box? AWFUL).








Also, please.. tell me what's the use in having a huge lifelike dildo if it's not pretending that it's actually yours?




Don't pretend like you haven't sent me pictures like these!


Ahhahaha.  Anyways.  Hot!  I'm not on streamate tonight.  Find me in bed.  Fuck me there. Yessssss.

4 comments:

  1. UR SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT I WELL FIND U IN UR BED AND BING U SO HARD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HUN UR DICK MAKE U HARD MISTRESS ! WHY U DO NOT MAKE ONE PICE BY UR SWEET FEET? NOOOOOOOOOOO HOPE SUCK IT AND UR BIG BOOB;S AND BIG ASSSSSSSSSSS UR PUSSY NEED MY BIG COCK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sexy, I love reading your blog, it's so hot.

    ReplyDelete