Friday, November 19, 2010

YUM

I've been having such a fun time on Adultwork!  I think I love UK men!  Y'all are just so laid back and delicious.  I love Streamate to death, but AW is a serious contender!  Don't worry, I'll still be on both sites oodles! 

I'm hoping to get a set schedule soon, but for now it's still a bit up in the air!  I can't wait to commit to something regular.  I know it would be a little more convenient to know when and where to find me.   -  I'll be updating my google schedule as soon as possible as well as the in-profile schedules on all sites. :)


Mmm!
Did you want to see some pictures from my DIRTY slave clip?  I know you do!  Hehe, they're actually pretty hot.  Maybe I can convert you to this kind of fetish!  Extreme cleaning, it's not just for the man who likes his items pristine!



Aaaah.  That lazy slave gets what she deserves! Oh wait, its me?  Hmm.  Well.  Maybe I did deserve that.  A little. ;)

Go ahead and buy that clip here at my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment