Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yumpty Dumpty!

I love tattoos! I love art.  I love body art! I'm absurdly fond of large tattoos!  Mmmmmmm!  I just spent all night in a tattoo parlor with my best friend providing moral support while she got a lovely female skeleton tattoo! 
Gorgeous black and gray with red roses in her hair!  Verrrrry nice! 
Of course I'm jealous.  I'm thinking about having my blue pussy redone since he looks so pathetic and miserable!  And then I would be appeased but wouldn't be getting some huge piece of work done!  That way y'all wouldn't be bitching at me all the time.  I wouldn't mind giving him a nice sexy setting like a tramp stamp or perhaps a delicious shiva like hindu base!  Mmmmm!  What do y'all think?  I bet that would be just lovely! 
Mmmm!  So very sexy!


Did I mention I did get my nipples pierced while I was there?  I did.  Verrrry sexy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment