Saturday, November 13, 2010

I've learned...

Two things today.

One, I am not built to dominate you. I don't like it, because I am AWFUL at roleplay that wouldn't really exist.  If I was lactating, I would totally feed you like a baby.  IF I was a doctor and you liked my huge doctor boobs?  I'd totally put them in your face.  If I was a whore? I'd fucking love it and you would fuck me and PAY ME.  But if I was a dominatrix? I would be bad at it.  Seriously.  I am not built for that shit.

Wouldn't you enjoy it more with someone who wasn't a watered down version of the fact?
Wouldn't you enjoy it with someone who had the natural potential to dominate you?

If I was your secretary, I would fuck the shit out of you to get a raise.
...but never in any dimension of the world would I be a domme.  Sorry.  So that means that that you are going to feel AWFUL after you convince me to humiliate you.  Not awful in the good, erection way.  Awful in the -bad-, wasted my money way.

..the second thing I learned

I do not like beltings.  I like whips. I like cat of nines.  I have paid for professionals to give me a delicious spanking.  (does that tell you exactly how ill suited I am for your submission) - but I do NOT like beltings.

I just did a clip - a request for a client on clips4sale.  And boy, did that shit hurt.  And not in the good wet way... in the bad, 'why did I agree to this' way.  I did not like it!  In plenty of alternate dimensions I am a dirty submissive getting spanked, but I am NEVER one getting the belt.  Dislike.  Dislike.

Anyways.  Enough chatty.  Wanna see a sample from my newest photo set?  It's from that alternate dimension where I'm little red riding hood! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment